Thursday, March 27, 2014

For Sale: Sherry's Todd Xena replica sword

Hello friends!

Sherry, a fellow Xenite, is offering her Todd's Costumes Xena replica sword.


   > Manufacturer: Todd's Costumes
   > Number: 204/3000
   > COA: Included
   > Price: $500 plus shipping

The sword is an early number, an comes with the COA and the original box. That's rare. Boxes are always cool to have :)

She adds this: "The sword is in MINT condition. Its been on display in my livingroom in a smoke free home and I can't even begin to tell you how many comments I get on it when people come to visit"

And here some extra shots of the sword:





If interested contact Sherry at slcooper1978@hotmail.com, write a comment or drop me a line, as you prefer!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Just wondering in which country this sword is currently located (for custom purposes)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I reckon Sherry is from the USA, but I'm not 100% sure. Why no send her an e-mail and ask her directly? :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your reply :) I will ship her an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if the sword is still for sale or if its been sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Like I told the previous person here in the comments, I suppose it has been sold, but you can always send Sherry an e-mail and ask. Cheers!

      Delete