Thursday, April 17, 2014

Do you fancy a Lobster violin?

Hello all!

I know the entries are taking a bit longer than expected, my apologies. But trust me when I say the wait will be worth it, because I have incredible news I'm dying to share with you all!

In the meantime, a little appetizer. I just found this article for sale: a Lobster violin prop from S5 "Married with Fishsticks", at the page The Prop Master.


Here's the direct link to the prop:
http://www.thepropmaster.com/?product=xena-warrior-princess

Seller says: "Lobster violin from “Married with Fishsticks,” Season 5, Episode 15 of the 1995-2001 TV series starring Lucy Lawless. Although this underwater extravaganza is considered by some to be the worst Xena episode of all time, the props created by the Pacific Renaissance props team for the misbegotten fantasy were incredible. This violin is no exception. The violin is @25 inches long and 14 inches wide at the widest point. Certificates of Authenticity included."

Price is $425. A bit too much if you ask me, but this a OOAK item after all.

Fancy this rarity? Now you can have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment