Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hercules and Xena: Wizards of the Screen (I)

Let me continue with the videos! ;)

For those of you that didn't know, I'd like to share this video about what was the Hercules and Xena attraction at Universal Studios Florida.

When I discovered it BLEW my mind because it's sort of a hidden episode-crossover of Hercules and Xena (I always loved those and felt more were happening offscreen, in between what we spectators saw in the episodes).



The real fun starts on minute 3:20.

The attraction opened in 1997 and was closed down in 2000 - it seems because it wasn't as popular as the park intended it to be. Take a look at this link of the Universal Wiki for more info:

http://universalstudiosflorida.wikia.com/wiki/Hercules_and_Xena:_Wizards_of_the_Screen

Enjoy the video guys!

READ THE SECOND PART: Hercules and Xena: Wizards of the Screen (II)

No comments:

Post a Comment