Friday, July 3, 2015

100 Entries!

Wow, it's true!

100 entries, no less! After almost two years, tons of research and a good deal of effort this blog has just surpassed the first number worth noticing :) 

Xena Prop Treasures has 100 entries!

It may not seem "much" compared to other blogs, but for me it's a success. Two years ago I hadn't even thought abut writing a blog about Xena props and replicas, but look at me now. It's been a long journey, but if I've made it so far it's thanks to all the Xenites that show interest in prop and replica collecting in this our ever-growing and ever-changing community. 

This is just the beginning...

And this is just the beginning. I still have many many entries planned ahead, including brand new eBay Roundups, Prop and Replica Comparisons, Where's Waldo? entries and much more. And of course (fingers crossed) more My Collection as well. 

So here's for other 100 more! Battle on!

Now let's go for the next 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment